The Bell KC7 is certified to the Snell CMR standard, developed jointly by the FIA Institute and the Snell Memorial Foundation. This standard has been developed to create safer and lighter helmets for use in karting, making it eligible for use in all MSA Karting events.
Its ultra lightweight design makes it a very serious choice for the younger kart driver. Lower weight makes the device safer for a junior driver.
View on YouTube
– Ultra-lightweight: 1185g in sizes 54 to 56 and 1230g in sizes 57 to 59
– Design inspired by the top specification HP7 Bell Helmet
– 2mm visor with double screen anti-fog (DSAF) for optimal vision under all circumstances
– 14 air intakes and extraction channels just like the full motorsport helmets, with top and chin bar ventilation
– Optimized shell & shield design resulting in improved aerodynamic behaviour and energy absorbing capacities
– Hardwearing Non-fireproof lining for extra durability