£160.00 ex VAT
In stock and ready for dispatchSold By: Racelogic
Micro Input Module for Video VBOX Waterproof
The Micro Input Module allows the user to interface with up to 4 analogue signals and 1 digital frequency (RPM) . Includes comms cable and 10-way screw terminal.
RPM can be acquired by tapping on to the negative side of the coil, or an RPM pin on the vehicle’s ECU. Sensors on the vehicle can be interfaced with by tapping on to the signal wire to log the analogue voltage.
– Number of Channels: 4 x Analogue input (for throttle position sensor etc.)
– Accuracy: ±30mV
– Input Range: 0 _ 14.5V
– Input Impedance: 4M_
– Voltage Resolution: 14mV (10 bit Analogue to Digital Conversion)
– Input Frequency Range: 0 to 666Hz input frequency
– Resolution: 0.1 RPM
– Weight: 65g
– Size: 68mm x 68mm x 30mm
– Operating Temp: -30 to +70 Deg C
– Storage Temp: -40 to +85 Deg C
– Power: 5V sensor supply _ 300mA max
No current FAQ's are available for this product
If your question isn't answered above, please fill out the form here and we will get back to you.