Laser-focused 60-minute video call.
Pre or post track driving analysis to get the most from your time on circuit.
Want to prepare for your next time on track? Need some analysis of your last race?
We’re here to help with Driver61 Insights, a 60-minute video call to expose how you can be faster.
Share screens; I’ll analyse your video and data; you can pick my brain about your issues. You’ll walk away with a list of actionable takeaways to apply to your next session on track.
How can Insights help?
- Understand your core technique: discover any issues with technique and how to most efficiently fix them
- Unearth a list of actionable takeaways to instantly improve your driving next time out
- Improve ultimate lap time: how to alter technique to minimise lap time at a particular circuit
- Increase consistency: techniques to improve pace over a race distance
- Racecraft: improve race starts, first corners & overtaking
- Mental preparation: How ‘self-coach’ when on track
- Car setup: Discover why your car might have a handling issue & how to fix it
- Race weekend preparation: Perform at your peak at every meeting
Who are Insights for?
In-depth video coaching is for anyone who wants to be a faster, more consistent and more confident racing driver. After analysing your onboard footage, Scott will adjust his coaching based on your level of experience, driving style and car.
Our goal is not to simply explain where the next apex or exit point is, but rather give you the tools to make these, and more complex decisions, yourself. We want to give you the knowledge to fully understand and practice techniques to get the most out of yourself and your car.
- 60-minutes of preparation by Scott Mansell
- 60-minute video conversation via Skype (interactive with screen sharing)
- Video recording of the call
- One week follow-up via email
How does an Insights session work?
- Simply upload your footage to Driver 61 (upload link sent to you after booking)
- Scott conducts in-depth research and analysis of your onboard footage
- You and Scott connect via Skype for a 60-minute consultation
- The interactive frame-by-frame analysis includes drawing over the video and further recommendations
- After the consultation, you’ll receive have access to a recording of the session
- They’ll be a email catch-up the following week
Who is Scott & how can he help?
Scott has been coaching for 15 years, spenting thousands of hours in the passager seat (26,000 miles this year alone) and many more analysing video and data to help drivers of all experiences improve their track driving.
Scott is Driver 61’s resident coach and tutor in our Driver’s University series, where he explains the technical details of driving quickly on track.
His wealth of knowledge of race driving, race craft and engineering will ensure your coaching sessions are as efficient as possible, allowing you to make big steps forward.
If you’d like to book a session with Scott, please register your interest below.