If you want to improve your lap time, consistency, race craft or enhance your car’s setup, using a driver coach is the most efficient approach in terms of time and money.
Driver 61 is now offering interactive video coaching sessions with Scott Mansell via Skype to analyse your own driving and improve your track performance.
How Can Video Coaching Help?
- Improve Ultimate Lap Time: how to alter technique to minimise lap time
- Increase Consistency: techniques to improve pace over a race distance
- Race Craft: improve race starts, first corners & overtaking
- Mental Preparation: How ‘self-coach’ when on track
- Car Setup: Discover why your car might have a handling issue & how to fix it
- Race Weekend Preparation: Perform at your peak at every meeting
Who Is Video Coaching For?
In-depth video coaching is for anyone who wants to be a faster, more consistent and more confident racing driver. After analysing your onboard footage, Scott will adjust his coaching based on your level of experience, driving style and car.
Our goal is not to simply explain where the next apex or exit point is, but rather give you the tools to make these, and more complex decisions, yourself. We want to give you the knowledge to fully understand and practice techniques to get the most out of yourself and your car.
How Does It Work?
- Simply upload your footage to Driver 61
- Scott conducts an in-depth research and analysis of your onboard footage
- You and Scott connect via Skype for a 1-hour consultation
- The interactive frame-by-frame analysis includes drawing over the video and further recommendations
- After the consultation, you will be sent some points to focus on during your next track session
Who is Scott & How Can He Help?
Scott has been racing for over twenty-two years, driving his first F1 car at the age of sixteen. He’s spent thousands of hours in the passager seat and many more analysing video and data to help drivers of all experiences improve their track driving.
Scott is Driver 61’s resident coach and tutor in our Driver’s University series, where he explains the technical details of driving quickly on track.
His wealth of knowledge of race driving, race craft and engineering will ensure your coaching sessions are as efficient as possible.
If you’d like to book a session with Scott, please register your interest below.
Skype is simple to download and setup.