The carbon fibre GP-6 RC is the most advanced helmet technology to meet FIA 8860-2010 standards.
Arai’s “GP-6 RC” is the first choice for drivers competing at the highest of professional levels including Formula 1, GP2, A1 GP, FIA GT, WTCC and other classes where the stringent FIA 8860-2010 regulations apply.
This state of the art helmet is a stunning example of Arais vision and technology made into a real world piece of equipment. It is made from a proprietary weave of carbon fibre that combines the existing light weight and high strength of Carbon Fiber with added flexibility which standard CF does not possess.
This flexibility of the GP-6RC shell allow the helmet to flex on impact and not splinter or shatter like standard CF is known to do. This gives Arai the ability to produce a helmet ready for the demands and requirements of Formula 1 Racing. Perfect aerodynamic properties, improved ventilation and unsurpassed fit and comfort all make the GP-6 RC the ultimate racing helmet.
Improved visor lock that can be operated with one hand with gloves, smooth Nomex® neckroll, Kevlar® chin straps and Nomex® lining.
The new GP-6 RC comes complete with a ped set, extra set of ventilation ducts and of course fitted FHR anchors and all obligatory FIA labels.
Arai GP-6 Ped: Sizes, Features and Specifications
Available sizes: XS XL
– 10mm intakes and exhaust holes for increased airflow to driver
– New shield pivot hardware with redesigned track slider for improved aerodynamics
– Wide eye port for increased peripheral vision
– Positive shield locking mechanism provides solid shield latching while allowing normal operation
– Factory installed FHR anchors with Arai logos, newly integrated seats for FHR posts
– Arai’s own proprietary Carbon Fibre weave technology: strong yet flexible shell allowing improved performance while keeping weight and size to a minimum
– Arai 6 Series 3mm thick visor included
– Removable cheek pads for a custom fit (feature Emergency Release System tabs for easy helmet removal in an accident)
– Supplied with a PED set, extra set of ventilation ducts and of course fitted FHR anchors and all obligatory FIA labels