£175.00 ex VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
For use with historic vehicles running the VBOX Pro.
The Micro Input Module allows the user to interface with up to 4 analogue signals and 1 digital frequency (RPM) . Includes comms cable and 10-way screw terminal.
RPM can be acquired by via the RPM pin on the vehicle’s ECU or tapping on to the negative side of the coil.
– Number of Channels: 4 x Analogue input (for throttle position sensor etc.)
– Accuracy: ±30mV
– Input Range: 0 _ 14.5V
– Input Impedance: 4M_
– Voltage Resolution: 14mV (10 bit Analogue to Digital Conversion)
– Input Frequency Range: 0 to 666Hz input frequency
– Resolution: 0.1 RPM
– Weight: 65g
– Size: 68mm x 68mm x 30mm
– Operating Temp: -30 to +70 Deg C
– Storage Temp: -40 to +85 Deg C
– Power: 5V sensor supply _ 300mA max
No current FAQ's are available for this product
If your question isn't answered above, please fill out the form here and we will get back to you.