£175.00 ex VAT
In stock and ready for dispatch
For use with historic vehicles running the VBOX Pro.
The Micro Input Module allows the user to interface with up to 4 analogue signals and 1 digital frequency (RPM) . Includes comms cable and 10-way screw terminal.
RPM can be acquired by via the RPM pin on the vehicle’s ECU or tapping on to the negative side of the coil.
– Number of Channels: 4 x Analogue input (for throttle position sensor etc.)
– Accuracy: ±30mV
– Input Range: 0 _ 14.5V
– Input Impedance: 4M_
– Voltage Resolution: 14mV (10 bit Analogue to Digital Conversion)
– Input Frequency Range: 0 to 666Hz input frequency
– Resolution: 0.1 RPM
– Weight: 65g
– Size: 68mm x 68mm x 30mm
– Operating Temp: -30 to +70 Deg C
– Storage Temp: -40 to +85 Deg C
– Power: 5V sensor supply _ 300mA max
No current FAQ's are available for this product
If your question isn't answered above, please fill out the form here and we will get back to you.
Orders over £200
UK: FREE delivery - next business day
Euro: FREE delivery - up to 3 business days
Rest of World: from £25 - 10 business days
Orders under £200
UK: from £10 - next business day
Euro: from £15 - up to 3 business days
Rest of World: from £6.95 - 10 business days
This product can be returned within 30 days for a no-fuss refund, so long as it is in an unused condition. Be sure to contact us before any returns are made.